The city of Payson celebrates onions.
Don't ask me why.
Whatever the reason, "Onion Days" is a great excuse for carnival rides, local fresh produce, dozens of boutiques and food booths, performances, and ultimate pig wrestling. Yes, I said pig wrestling.
What better way to spend Labor Day?
And then we took the scenic route home:
5 comments:
What gorgeous pics! I am so sad I forgot about onion days until it was too late! Glad you had fun! Did you see anything that we need to make for a craft night?
Looks like a blast! You look like a the pioneer woman (do you know that blog?) in that picture where you can see yourself taking a picture.
Onions are the bestest! Too bad we missed out on this. We didn't even know about it. Sad! So glad you had fun, Katy, and got lots of pictures. You're just loving that camera!
cute pictures! You look like a professional!
Maddison looks like she is having a blast. What a smile! Glad you have fun for the eventful day.
Can I admit something silly? I really like your self-photograh in the rearview mirror. Guess it proves me wrong that the best way to keep out of pictures is to be behind the lens. ;->
Post a Comment