Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun weekend, long post, lots of pictures...

Micah's beautiful sister, Cami, is getting married.

Since her fiance is from here, they were in town for a few days to have an open house before their wedding in Denver next weekend. Micah's parents came too, and we got to spend a lot of time together.

First off, lunch at Texas Roadhouse.

Maddi's favorite part was playing in Pop's ice water. Although a takeout box kept her pretty entertained, too.

My favorite part was getting to throw peanut shells on the ground.
I guess every neat freak secretly wants to be a little messy once in a while.



We spent Saturday evening at Cami's open house, where she asked us to be the unofficial photographers. I'm still discovering the ins and outs of this camera, but I got a few good shots. Mostly, I followed the little kids around because they were just so funny!

At one point in the evening, there were about ten of us who had all gone to high school together in Colorado. Who knows when we'll all be together again, so we figured we ought to get a picture:

Congratulations Cami and Wes!

6 comments:

The Michiganders said...

Thanks for posting this! It is so fun to see for those of us who are far away! Looks like it was so fun. Maddi is adorable.

And wasn't that BYU game amazing? So fun to watch!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Great pictures! Darcy's usually a pain in restaurant. Glad Maddi was good for you! Maybe we just need some peanuts, hah!

Rachel Leigh said...

I totally know him! He was in my home ward! Such a small world this is! Cute pics by the way!

Michelle Jones said...

Hey Katy, I saw the Uda's in one of your pictures. How do you know them? They were in a previous ward with us. They are an amazing couple.

Cami and Wes said...

I love your pictures! You are so sweet Katy Marie :) LOVE.

Anonymous said...

Yay for family time! Nothing better, period.

Congratulations to Wes and Cami, hope they are having the happiest marriage! And from the pictures, you look like you had equal fun with the people and the camera - always a good thing. ;->

And yes, we want to be messy... as long as we don't have to live with it or clean it up afterwards!