Katy! It's Chloe! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog on Shawnee's! How are you?? I haven't seen you in years! Your little family is so cute! You are so pretty! I hope all is well!
It is fascinating watching kids fascinated by the simplest things in the world. They are so intense, serious, and focused, like they are discovering the secret of life, the universe, and everything.
3 comments:
Still just as sweet!
Katy! It's Chloe! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog on Shawnee's! How are you?? I haven't seen you in years! Your little family is so cute! You are so pretty! I hope all is well!
It is fascinating watching kids fascinated by the simplest things in the world. They are so intense, serious, and focused, like they are discovering the secret of life, the universe, and everything.
Post a Comment