Saturday, September 27, 2008

24 Weeks

Two posts in one day! Is that allowed? I'm still learning the ins and outs of blog etiquette. Technically, the surgery update was all about yesterday, so we'll just say I'm good to go.

A lot of people have been asking, so here it is- the official 24-week "Baby Bump" photo:

I get weekly email updates from a parenting website comparing our baby's size to various fruits and vegetables. This week, she's as long as a banana ( assuming that particular banana is 8-10 inches) and weighs about a pound. I feel a whole lot bigger than an 8-inch, 1-pound banana! I guess this is nothing compared to the months ahead, though (watermelon... yikes!), so I'll be happy with my little banana for now.

Speaking of photos, I need to give credit to my incredible sister-in-law, Michelle Davidson Argyle, for her beautiful photography. She took all of our engagement pictures, some of our wedding portraits, and my graduation pictures- all of which I love to show off. Because I post them just about everywhere, everyone should know who the talented photographer is! You can visit her website here: http://davidson-photos.com, or just click on the picture of us at the top of the sidebar. Thanks, Michelle!

Link to all Wedding Photos.........Link to all Graduation Photos

10 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Why, you're very welcome. :)

But for anyone who's interested, I'm also a writer (my current passion) and you can visit my blog at http://theinnocentflower.blogspot.com

Katy, if I had ever looked as cute as you do when I was pregnant, I would have two children by now. As it is, I blow up like Macey's day parade float - or a beached whale - or a carload of watermelons - and I have only ONE child. And it will stay that way the cuter you get! (I really am excited to do your maternity pics, though!)

Oh, and yes, it's YOUR blog, so you can post however many times you want! The more the better, in my opinion.

ANeibaur said...

Michelle put it the best. You are too cute for your own good! Trying to get into shape for my next baby is proving to be difficult for my will power.. or lack of it. LOL.
Your the cutest mommy ever!!! Can't wait to see those maternity pics. :D

Jasmine said...

Yay for baby bump!! This is what I call the "popping" stage - you're going to grow so much in the next few weeks. But it's so much fun! And you are a way-cute preggy lady. :)

Laura said...

We love your baby belly! We want to get together sometime soon with Ariel and Chase and the ladies. Let us know when you are free! Loves!

The Michiganders said...

Can't wait to meet that baby! Glad everything went well with Micah.

Where is your sis-in-law located? My best friend is going to be in Provo next week getting sealed to her adopted daughter and they really want to get some family photos done.

Derico Photography said...

Katy! You're too cute to hate but at the same time you're still just too cute! I'm glad you started a blog :D Especially since we never get to talk enough. It at least sounds like pregnancy isn't treating you too bad, so that's good!It'll be over before ya know it, and your little cutie will be here.

Anyway, I've got to run...all my love!

Unknown said...

Just like everyone else is saying, you look way cute pregnant! John and I are way happy for you-you should read the book "on becoming babywise" we follow that and our baby sleeps for like 5 hours straight at night, and hardly ever fusses. It is a great book.

Rachel said...

I love your little baby bump! You are such a cute pregnant mommy!

Anonymous said...

Wait, there's a special blog etiquette? Er, when you know the webpage that describes the rules, would you please post a link for the rest of us? With over ten posts on one particular day, and no-holds-bared rambling, I'm sure there are many rules I've broken, too. ;->

And surly you hear it enough: You are adorable. Plus when you are with Micah, pictures of the two of you could be used in the dictionary to replace a thousand words' description of delightful. Wow, I had forgotten how clear-blue both your eyes are. This stunning picture was probably my favorite of you together; and this one of your bridal shots. Though it is really hard to have only one favorite of each with all the great shots you did with Michelle. You're going to be as adorable pregnant as you have been your whole life.

Sara said...

you look so cute! It was good to see you guys!