It's official, she's two. And she likes to tell people as much, so if you get the claw hand from Maddi, that's what it means. Still working on getting those two fingers to stand up on their own!
Welcome to Texas, where the boot of Italy has a spur. Of course.
Afterwards we took her to the Five and Dime store (Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?) and let her pick out a toy, then went by the Alamo to see the lights.
Maddi also had a "Little Chef" themed birthday party, because cooking is one of her most favorite things to do. We found a good deal on a play kitchen and food and planned the whole event around it- watching Ratatouille, "baking" with play-dough, chef hats for everyone, the whole shebang.
We had so much fun with all Maddi's little friends!
Annnnnnd... the proverbial singing happy birthday movie: (Notice the way Madison dives into her cupcake after the song. Way to go, girl- have your cake and eat it too!)

7 comments:
The look on her face in the ice cream picture on the left is a Katy face! She looks so much like you in that one! LOVE IT!
You are so creative! I love the pictures! Can't wait to come down there!
Oh. My. Cuteness. Katy will you please be my personal events planner?? I KNOW I could never have come up with something so cute!
Oh my gosh! Did you make all those decorations?? So cute! Maddi is one lucky little girl :)
I agree with Terry&Marissa - will you come in a week and plan Lou's party!? Super cute!
Yes - you did let her eat that much ice cream! And you should - you only get one 2nd birthday.
Love the way she eats that cupcake - no hands!
SO CUTE! All the decorations/invitations...everything! I love it!
haha, I love this birthday party idea so much!! What darling photographs you got. Also I have the second version of that cupcake book you got for christmas and I LOVE it!
Post a Comment