Last night as we were finishing dinner, I asked Madison if she'd like anything else to eat.
She said, "Applesauce. Sprinkles. Orange bowl."
Well, alright then!
Thank goodness she's grasped the concept of asking for what she wants. Oh, the tantrums we'll avoid (let's hope...)!
10 comments:
I can't hardly wait till we get to that point with Maddi! Thank goodness at our last dr. visit he said she had finally gotten to the low end of normal development rather than being behind. Thank heavens for physical therapy :) I made a world of difference. Who would have ever thought something as little as a tight neck muscle would affect everything else!
Meant to say *it made a world of difference :)
I love a girl who knows exactly what she wants - Go Madison!
Suddenly I have a strange craving for applesauce and sprinkles. That looks so good! I like how she had to have it in the orange bowl :)
That's so stinkin cute!
So cute!
I love that's what she asked for. I also love that she got exactly that!
Adorable!
I miss you. Just wanted to tell you. For Christmas, I turned my parents' old VHS home videos into DVD's and in the process came across a birthday party of mine where you were the only guest. =) It was so fun to watch us when we were so small. =) well...you're still so small, but when we were young. Love you Kate
Hey Katy - I'm awarding you with a "Stylish Blogger award." You can check it out at this link: http://howdyhepworths.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-very-first-blog-award.html. :) I hope you are all doing great!
Post a Comment