It sucks.
And not in a good way. Because aren't vacuums supposed to suck? Ours spits more out than it picks up (Eww. Especially if you are vacuuming with bare feet. And even more especially when you have a kid who likes to eat things off the floor...)Lucky for me, I spent the afternoon with a friend who happens to have an extra vacuum.
There we were, talking about upcoming graduations, full-time salaries and some of the things we are excited to get once we're out of the starving college student phase. On my list: pots and pans (currently we are using the ones from the all-inclusive kitchen-in-a-box set purchased my freshman year of college), a salad-spinner, new sheets, a staple gun (really), a vacuum...That's when my friend interrupted me. And said, "I have an extra vacuum in my trunk." And then she gave it to me. That's when I started jumping up and down.
Isn't she a beauty?
Pretty sure it could eat the old one.
Thank you Sarah!!! I owe you. A whole lot.
6 comments:
Perfect! I wish I was the Sarah who just had an extra vacuum around...
Uh oh... You have the same little red vacume that we have! Although we have been through our fair share of vacumes, we actually bought the cheapest one we could find (the little red one) because we had already gone through 2 nice, expensive, ultimate quality vacumes, that totally bit the dust... and this one has surprisingly lasted longer then both of those combined!
Sorry yours bit the dust, glad you got a new one for free! That's awesome!
How random!! Who has a vacuum in their trunk? hahaha But how AWESOME!!!! It was meant to be, honestly a little blessing for you:) I love cool things like that!
Hahaha! I love the image of your new vacuum eating the old one! I hate it when vacuums stop sucking and really start sucking ;)
A good vacuum can make a home not only presentable, but livable. It is extra awesome that a friend would randomly give you one to use. Little blessings from heaven.
Oh, and that last picture made me laugh. ;->
CRACKER! :)
Post a Comment