Thursday, March 5, 2009

Perks

Vocal Point has three big concerts this weekend, and this morning when I pulled out Micah's performance clothes to iron them, I realized something:

Thanks to three years in this group, Micah will never have to buy khakis again.

Or blue shirts,


black shirts,


yellow ties,


or polos.


Now if we could just get the BYU School of Music to fund MY wardrobe...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! He will always be styling. ;->

Looking forward to the concert this weekend!!!

The Barbers said...

Now if he could just enjoy wearing the same type of thing day in and day out, it could be years before he wears through it all. Maybe as a birthday gag, I'll get him some Khaki's.

Sara said...

I love how you laid the shirts and pants out- so perfectly! We're excited to go to the concert!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Micah, its Kelsey (Chapman) Allen. I found you guys off of Andrea's blog. Your little girl is absolutely adorable. It looks like you are so happy. Congrats on the adorable fam.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Love this post! Looks like you're set!

Derico Photography said...

LOL, yah, wish someone would fund a new wardrobe for me. I've been having babies for the last 5 years so that's about how long it's been since I had new clothes other than maternity ones.

I still think we all need to organize a girls day and hit up all the DI's and come home with new wardrobes!

Johnson Fam said...

Definitely can't complain there! Wish I could get someone to fund my wardrobe too! When are the concerts? Maybe we could make it to one, it would be fun to see you guys again!

Holly said...

LOL! This is great Katy so long as he stays the same size you are set. Yeah, I wishes I could get BYU music to get me a wardrobe too. But, I don't even go there so that wont work. :(

The concert was fabulous. It was good to see you there. Hope the rest of your weekend was fun.

Dip It In Chocolate said...

haha, I love how you laid out the items so perfectly. That is so you. You should work for Gap :)