Madison's third month has been as fun as her first two were tough-- we've been enjoying her so much we haven't taken the time to post much lately. So here's an update, in photos:
Nine days old
First bath- she screamed through most of it, but the worst part was the "how could you do this to me" look on her face. Must not have been too traumatizing, because she loves bath time now.
Madison has the amazing ability to somehow wriggle any hat or headband we put on her down over her eyes. When she does it with a beanie she looks like a little hoodlum.
I'll be so sad when she grows out of this little bunny suit!
Too long for newborn size clothes, but too skinny for the 0-3 months size... these cute little sweats Maddi inherited from her cousin Darcy just drown her!
Maddi's Blessing (or Christening): my mom made this gorgeous silk gown with so many delicate details- she's incredible! (The inspiration for the dress sells for over $200; my mom made it for $40!) My little contribution was the bracelet- that's about the extent of my craftiness.
James had the same problem with being too long. He still does, I have stopped putting him in onsies because they don't snap. I am still waiting for you to call me so we can get together.
Hey Katy, I would really love to come take some pictures of your Maddi. I need a cute little newborn to practice on. Let me know if you'd be up for it and when would work.
10 comments:
It's just weird to see her in Darcy's clothes.... time goes by way too fast. Before you know it these two will be going off to school together. Yikes!
She's adorable, Katy. Bring over again soon. I can't wait to hold her again!
She is so beautiful!! And she's just going to get more beautiful and more fun in the coming months. :)
(I have the same problem with Alexis--she's waaaaay long and quite skinny, so she's too long for the 6-month clothes but drowns in the 9-month stuff.)
James had the same problem with being too long. He still does, I have stopped putting him in onsies because they don't snap. I am still waiting for you to call me so we can get together.
OMGoodness she is darling! I love the little hoodlum look. LOL
You can tell she is going to have quite the little personality!~
She's so cute! We need to get together again sometime!
She is adorable and you look amazing!
Aww. That was so fun to look at. I am so happy for you guys!
wow! I really love it, she's adorable! Cool pictures guys :)
Hey Katy, I would really love to come take some pictures of your Maddi. I need a cute little newborn to practice on. Let me know if you'd be up for it and when would work.
With both your great-looking smiles surrounding her, it's no wonder she's getting such a great grin of her own!
Thank you so much for sharing all those hundred-plus pictures! That a lot of cute, and she's just getting started. How exciting!
Post a Comment