yay! It's kind of funny... well- not for me right now cuz I'm so tired! But funny-interesting, not funny ha ha. Ciego didn't go to sleep until 4:30 this morning... and remember how Wes and I told you that he sounds like a chicken when he wants to be let out of his crate??? yup. All night long. MInd you- my alarm goes off at 5:30. Mama wasn't happy. I LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
yay! It's kind of funny... well- not for me right now cuz I'm so tired! But funny-interesting, not funny ha ha. Ciego didn't go to sleep until 4:30 this morning... and remember how Wes and I told you that he sounds like a chicken when he wants to be let out of his crate??? yup. All night long. MInd you- my alarm goes off at 5:30. Mama wasn't happy. I LOVE YOU!
Yay! I wish Alexis would do that again. I'm lucky if she goes four or five hours.
Six hours is GREAT for a 2-month old. I hope it sticks!
Congratulations on a good night's sleep.
I want a vacuum. *sigh* Must be nice to have a clean floor!
Soooooo.... when do we get to see another adorable picture of angel Madison with her angelic mother and stalwart father?
YES!! Can't wait to see y'all next weekend.
Welcome to being a mother and a housewife. Woohoo!
Call me soon. We need to play!
haha! That's awesome! Doesn't it feel good to sit and look at it? :)
Post a Comment