this is HILARIOUS. on another note-so glad to see you back in blogland-your children are stunning and just look so happy. hope you guys are doing OH SO WELL!
Ah yes. We have that same problem at our house.
That is so funny!!! She actually just falls asleep in random places when she doesn't nap?!? I loved the pictures. So great.
NICE. Darcy did the exact same thing. I've got pics of her asleep in a swing at the park. Hilarious. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
this is HILARIOUS. on another note-so glad to see you back in blogland-your children are stunning and just look so happy. hope you guys are doing OH SO WELL!
Ah yes. We have that same problem at our house.
That is so funny!!! She actually just falls asleep in random places when she doesn't nap?!? I loved the pictures. So great.
NICE. Darcy did the exact same thing. I've got pics of her asleep in a swing at the park. Hilarious. :)
Post a Comment