Sunday, August 29, 2010

Letters.

Dear poor, neglected blog:
It's been a while. And I don't have an excuse, really, for not writing, except that I'm so far behind on posts that the thought of trying to catch up makes me want to go do something else. But for the sake of posterity, and our family and friends who don't hear from me often, or maybe just my own creative sanity, here we go. Expect lots of random posts from the last six months to pop up soon.

Dear Daddy:
I miss your garden this year. Wish we were close enough to take some fresh veggies off your hands.

Dear Madison:
You're growing up too fast. Slow down!

Dear Dishes:
Let's make a deal. You wash yourselves, and I'll go take a nap. And we'll all be happy.

Dear Texas:
My hair has issues with you. MAJOR issues.

Dear LDS Nursery Leaders:
Bless you. Oh, bless you. All of you.

Dear Friends and Family:
I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people. I mean really, really terrible. That doesn't mean I don't think of you often. And I'm honestly trying to get better at it. So this is me attempting to get our blog up-to-date and keep it that way so at least you'll know what we're up to. And I'll try harder to read all of yours. And I may even call or write, if you're lucky. ;) Regardless, please know you are all missed dearly!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We miss you too! And you always look gorgeous in your pictures, so Texas can't be thaaaaat bad!